Prima Pro is a solvent based blocking primer for the masking and blocking of unknown and heavy stains.
It can be used on a wide variety of internal surfaces, as well as external surfaces if sheltered by roofing.
Why should I use Prima Pro?
Prima pro is a premium primer for use on a wide range of surfaces such as plaster, cement, brick, wood, aluminium, plastic, PVC and more. It adheres to all smooth surfaces eliminating the need to sand.
Once applied, simply leave to dry before applying a finishing coat. Prima Pro will improve the performance of the finish which will make application easier.
You can also apply Prima Pro to very lightly rusted surfaces as an anti-corrosion primer.
Ideal uses for Prima Pro
- Block stains from damage caused by water, fire, smoke and nicotine
- Hide stains and marks from food, drink, pens and pencils
- Use internally on a wide variety of surfaces
- Use underneath a finish to allow for a smoother and easier application
- Once applied, Prima Pro prevents staining of the finish coat