Blackbat 2 in 1 (Previously known as Owablack), is a fast acting cleaner and stain remover. It is perfect for getting rid of marks on gelcoat, painted and metal surfaces caused by exhaust fumes, rubbing, read marks and grease stains. This double action product cleans and degreases in one and can quickly remove stains in as little as 5 minutes.
Blackbat 2 in 1 is ready to use and is enriched with pine oil to provide optimum performance on oil residues. It does not affect the surface which is being cleaned and is suitable for use on gelcoat, painted surfaces, metal surfaces and more.
Ideal uses of Blackbat 2 in 1
- Cleaning exhaust fume stains from hulls and exhaust pipes
- Degreasing areas of our boat which have oil residue
- Removing tread marks from decks and steps
- Cleaning marks and stains from anti-slip surfaces
Applying Owatrol’s Owablack
Apply Owablack to the surface using a brush or sprayer and leave it to work for 5 minutes. Nect rub the surface with a clean cloth or soft scrubbing rush and rinse with fresh water. Repeat the process if required.
For very durty surfaces we would recommend soaking your cloth or scrubbing brush in Owablack and scrubbing it onto the surface in a circular motion. If the surface is hot, dampen with water to cool before applying Owablack.
Do not dilute.
Clean all tools and equipment with water. Cloths and sponges soaked in Owablack should be laid out flat to dry before disposing with the normal household waste.
Things to Remember
- Do not apply to surfaces in direct sunlight during the hottest hours of the day
- Do not use wire brushes to scrub he surface
- Protect surfaces you do not wish to treat
- Always test on a small, inconspicuous area first
- Use appropriate protective clothing – gloves, goggles, etc.